- This event has passed.
2017 London Forum
June 29 - June 30
The first 2017 UK Wellness for Law Forum will be held on 29 – 30th June 2017. The UK Network was launched in April 2017, by Rachel Spearing (Co-founder of the Wellbeing at the Bar Program).
An innovative program of expert speakers from the areas of medicine, behavioural science and human performance, counseling and clinical education and professional coaching, will present information and skills to support those entering or within the profession to manage wellbeing and performance.
The program can be downloaded here.
Presentations from the 2017 London Forum have kindly been made available:
- Crisis management for clerks and practice managers – Robyn Bradey
- Delivering training to law graduates – Michael Appleby & Judy Bourke
- Mindfulness for Law – Professor Craig Hassed
- Optimising performance and understanding pressure – Rachel Spearing
- Peer supervision, training and support models for legal workplaces – Robyn Bradey