Wellness for Law and its’ Network can provide you with a variety of speakers to support your own events, keynote speeches or training programmes.
A range of topics we have previously covered are:
- Risk, Resilience and Practice Management for Wellbeing at the Bar
- The Business Case and Plan to Manage Wellbeing
- The Facts, Figures and Future for Wellbeing in the Profession
- “Stress” Reasoning and Responding.
- Managing your Talent – Leadership and Understanding Human Performance
- Understanding Human Performance and Digital Health
- TriM (Trauma Risk in Management)
- Bullying and Undermining ‘Cut it Out’
- Understanding Resilience and Recovery for Professional Performance and Health
- An Introduction to Coaching – Performance Management and Wellbeing
- Understanding and Managing Anxiety and Depression
For further details on the executive education programmes please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.